Tuesday, May 18, 2004

May 10, 2004

Dear Toronto Behind Home Plate Waitress,

Hey, it's T.N. again. Just wanted to let you know that I arrived in town a little earlier than expected. I got into a big fight with my Mom about the car, so I just had to bust out of there right away. Don't worry, it's no big deal, we can still drive around, we just shouldn't eat, or drink, or smoke in the car. Or carry heavy stuff. You know how it is. If you need to carry heavy stuff, we can figure something out.

Anyway, I haven't gotten any emails from you, so you probably sent a letter to my Boston house that's sitting there now, while I'm here. Uh oh! Don't worry, I'll read it when I get back, unless my Mom sees it and confiscates it. She's always confiscating my stuff. If you need it again, my email is topofninth@yahoo.com. It's a free account.

So I'll probably just spend a few days seeing the sights with my extra time. I understand Toronto has a great Aerospace museum, and that there is almost no chance of getting SARS, so I'm looking forward to having a look around. If you have any recommendations for cheap hotels, please let me know, because I'm high and dry for a few days. I didn't plan on coming this early, so I don't have much reserved. I'll have to really make those vacation dollars stretch!

I noticed the Blue Jays are on the road too, maybe you're off work? Or do you have a second job? Even if you don't have time to write a full response, just send me a quick email (address above) with your name so I'll know what to call you when we meet. Gotta run now, my blueberry is beeping, maybe it's you!!

Sincerely,

T.N.

p.s.: It wasn't you
|